Saturday, February 9, 2013

Getting Acquainted

What is this blog about you may be asking.  Well, to tell the truth, I'm not quite sure myself.  I want it to be interesting but keep it real. It will be about different aspects of my life as my wife and I attempt to become more self sufficient (homestead type stuff)  and hobbies I enjoy, including but not limited too my recumbent bikes, backpacking, fishing and photography. It will also be a place where I can share my thoughts (like anyone cares...) on a particular matter.  I probably will stay away (mostly) from religious or political matters because while both are important, they deserve a more in depth look than I could give.  I will inject that on a personal note, I consider myself a conservative. I was raised in a rural area, went to church with my family regularly and continue to do so to this day.  I firmly believe that if I put God first in my life all other things will fall into their proper place.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Finally! I've been telling you to blog for years. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete