Sunday, April 14, 2013

Trip, Knee, Crocs

The wife and I spent 4 days and three nights visiting our daughter last week.  As usual, I was lazy and spent a lot of time watching TV and eating, not to mention the 7 hour drive up and 10 hr drive home (more stops) .  On the plus side, I got to watch scarey movies with Britt half the night Thursday night, and since my wife and Britt's hubby don't do scary movies we didn't have to listen to them...  I also went shopping and found a pair of Crocs on clearance for $2.99.  So why did I just buy the one pair, apparently it was the only pair marked at this price, I had the lady scanning all the boxes.

Possible the best deal of my life.

The box alone was worth the price I paid since it makes such a good coffee table.
I like a little coffee in my cream....

My knee has been really sore all week (the past 9 days in fact).  It was feeling much better after being sore a couple of weeks after hurting it on the ladder but I think I over did it Friday (the 5th) when I walked to the holler twice.  It was such a pretty day so I went at lunch, then went again a couple hours later.  It is really aggravating to not know if doing something is going to make me hobble for a week or so later.   But then I watched this video and no longer feel sorry for myself.  Watch it all the way to the end please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVqqLsipEM


No comments:

Post a Comment