Tuesday, April 30, 2013

infomercial sucker and bad dog!


Table-Mate II hard at work..
 My wife says I am way to easy...and by that she is meaning how I fall for every infomercial on TV.  In the past few years I have bought a NuWave, a yoga workout video, a pocket hose and most recently a Table Mate and some stuff that is supposed to restore cabinets.   Let's see, I bought the NuWave at least 4 years ago so I'm only averaging a little over one item a year.  In other words, she exaggerated my condition.  Anyways, today I would like to discuss the Table Mate.  I ordered it over 2 months ago but only got it last week.  Of course I got my free one...you know they figure that into the price to start with but it feels so good to think your getting something free.  They really get you with shipping though.  Both tables came in a box that was a tight fit for the 2 but I'm sure one slightly smaller (with just one table-mate) would have been only a couple dollars less shipping.   I gave the one I paid for to my mom and kept the free one myself so technically I got mine for shipping only...now who is the smart one..

So far I am liking it.  I (we) usually eat supper while watching TV on the couch but the Wife is always using the only end table we have in the living room.  Then after supper I may still use it if I have something I want handy.  Usually my coffee, cell phone and the iPad but sometimes a book or magazine.  Have not had it long enough to see if it is good for much else.  If interested here is the link where I got mine. http://www.tablemate.com/  And no, I don't work for the company, just a satisfied customer.

Speaking of couch potatoes, Max is still not allowed on the furniture except for his unique sitting style.  However, the other night he snuck on and looked so cute we let him stay a few minutes. You could see the guilt in his eyes, just like when he tore up my moms butterfly and pinwheel in her yard the other day.
Max knows better...

No comments:

Post a Comment