Wednesday, April 3, 2013

easiset way to clean a stove

Wish I had taken a before and after photo but you will have to trust me, the before was not purdy. Anyways, I finally got around to cleaning the stove today.  Let me know if you think I did a good job. BTW, remember that you can click on an image to see full size.  I try not to put huge photos (file size) but do usually have a fairly large image.  Oh and hover over the image and then pick open in new tab, if you just double click it only gives you a slightly larger image in a slide show.  I don't want to give away all my secrets but my cleaning method involved Lowes and a delivery truck.



My next project is to clean the fridge.  

I plan to use the same method since the stove turned out so well! The wife is also complaining about the counter top, but personally, I think it still looks good.  How bout some feed back on that.

4 comments:

  1. You still have to clean the fridge in order to "Clean the Fridge". LOL!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, just don't go grocery shopping for a couple of weeks and the fridge will magically clean itself out.

      Delete
  2. I am with Rhonda on that. Need new counter tops to go with the new appliances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, she picked that counter top...just like she picked me. I say she is stuck with both!

      Delete