Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Smoky Mountain Recumbent Rally

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a fun event this past weekend.  My knee is improving enough that I even chanced going on the ride around Cade's Cove which is one of the highlights of the rally.  Unfortunately, it rained all morning the morning of the ride and of the approximately 50 riders who were at the rally, only about 15 showed up for this ride. I did OK on the ride but I did walk a few of the steeper hills.  I just did not want to chance hurting my knee by mashing.  I had also not ridden in over 2 months and have been avoiding my exercise hikes (due to the knee) so was badly out of shape. And with the rain I did not get any photos during the ride around the Cove even though it was beautiful in the fog and overcast conditions.  I did manage a couple of photos while lounging around in my campsite the evening before the ride.  I took the photos with my iPhone so not the best quality.  Should have taken my DSLR.  So without further ado...
my entertainment for the evening!

My home for the night in the KOA in Townsend Tn


1 comment:

  1. It is not so typical of me to refer to professionals online, but I feel like I owe a lot to the media-lord who helped me track my cheating husband when he was having an affair. I was able to get direct access to his phone conversations and all social networks: what was most amazing was that his recently deleted messages were retrieved by this genius hacker. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure, You would be surprised how much information you can uncover from a spouse's phone.. Contact him via email: (hackingloop6@gmail .com) also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, He offers a wide range of discrete hacks including- Complete phone hack, Social networks, Fixes and improves Credit score, Changes school grade, Clears unwanted files, Retrieves deleted files.. You can also reach out to him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more.

    ReplyDelete